Monday 28 May 2012

"I never feel thirsty..."

You may never feel thirsty so feel that you don't need to drink plain water. 

Chronically dehydrated people usually feel no thirst. The long-term dehydration has deleted their thirst instinct. The thirst will return when you start to drink more water on a daily basis. 

I read an article 13 Symptoms of Chronic Dehydration and the reason I began drinking water was because of extreme, constant fatigue. I remember the 8 glasses seeming like such a challenge back then but it helps tremendously. I started to notice other things improving too such as digestion and it's wonderful when you start to quickly notice the benefits. 

I keep thinking of those nice plump hydrated cells, which are more like grapes than raisins in my body. They are much more likely to function well because I am giving them what they need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment