Tuesday 29 May 2012

Migraines

A migraine is a result of chronic dehydration of the body at a cellular level. All things start out as cells, we are just a bunch of walking cells, so let's think about the poor little mites for a moment...

Migraines are caused primarily in the body by dehydration if it’s truly a migraine headache. Now, it could be several other different kinds of headaches being diagnosed as a migraine, but if it’s truly a migraine headache the primary cause is dehydration at a cellular level, and it’s simply your brain saying:

HELLOOO! You've forgotten about me, again! I run your body for you every day, I regulate your breathing, your digestion, I do EVERYTHING for you, and I don't ask for much, but can you please give me some water??


When I say water I’m talking about some good clean water with no added chemicals, and you need to be drinking half of your body weight in ounces every single day if you want to overcome these migraines.

Half of your body weight in ounces every single day, and it takes you 90 days to be completely hydrated at a cellular level.So if you have a heavier body weight obviously you need more water. This is to dilute the toxins, and have the body to operate with some efficiency. This is no quick fix. We have to be comitted to our bodies and our cells, for life as they are stuck, with us!

To follow me, changing 52 things about my life in 52 weeks, 'like' my Facebook Page!
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article. I know a lot of people with headaches.

    ReplyDelete