Tuesday 5 June 2012

Bank Holiday Tuesday

As it's Bank Holiday - most of us will have a 3 day week ahead of us!

Think about some of the small changes you would like to make in your life and try them out for just the first day back.

We have all day today to prepare, whether it's a healthier lunch than usual, or just your bottle of water you're going to keep on your desk, decide on a change, and implement it!

Mine will be... to take my trainers to work, (and an umbrella) and go for at least a 15 minute walk alone at lunch time in order to take some time out. I've been feeling lately that I never take time out to just clear my head so I am going to try this, this week.

Any possible excuses?
- I need to call someone  (It's very difficult for me to leave my phone as I always have missed calls or mesages to reply to. I will leave my phone behind on this walk)
- The weather. (Keep the coat, trainers and umbrella in the car.)
- I have other stuff to do  (make sure I don't take my bulgarian or nutrition studies to work with me on the day I'm going to walk)

What are you going to change this week?

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment